Yes, the policy covers you for short term assignments overseas, excluding the USA, Canada and their respective territories and protectorates. The policy allows a 'maximum' of 3 months with up to 6 consecutive weeks overseas during the period of insurance. Any proposed trip in excess of the above time frames must be referred to Physiobase to ascertain if cover can be granted.
Articles in this section
- Do you have a phone number I can call for a chat about my Physiotherapy PI needs?
- Does the Student Exam policy provide cover for supervised clinical practice while awaiting full registration?
- Some of the great reasons to insure with PhysioSure!
- Will I be named as the person insured on my Physiosure policy?
- Does the policy include run-off cover?
- Does the policy cover me for working overseas?
- How much cover do I need?
- Is your wording limited to provide cover for professional negligence?
- Who is CGU? Are they a reputable and approved insurance company?
- Is the policy retroactive? (ie: Is the work I have done in the past covered by this policy?)