This means that you have a duty to CGU to disclose any incidents that occur that may give rise to a claim in the future.
Articles in this section
- Do you have a phone number I can call for a chat about my Physiotherapy PI needs?
- Does the Student Exam policy provide cover for supervised clinical practice while awaiting full registration?
- Some of the great reasons to insure with PhysioSure!
- Will I be named as the person insured on my Physiosure policy?
- Does the policy include run-off cover?
- Does the policy cover me for working overseas?
- How much cover do I need?
- Is your wording limited to provide cover for professional negligence?
- Who is CGU? Are they a reputable and approved insurance company?
- Is the policy retroactive? (ie: Is the work I have done in the past covered by this policy?)