The Physiosbase.com / Physiosure wording (CGU PB 6/06) not only covers claims arising from the civil wrong of professional negligence but extends to other torts which physiotherapists may be exposed to in discharging their professional duty as a physiotherapists. For example claims alleging a breach of confidentiality extend beyond the civil wrong of negligence and are covered under our policy where such breach occurs by the insured in the conduct of their professional duty as a physiotherapist.
Articles in this section
- Do you have a phone number I can call for a chat about my Physiotherapy PI needs?
- Does the Student Exam policy provide cover for supervised clinical practice while awaiting full registration?
- Some of the great reasons to insure with PhysioSure!
- Will I be named as the person insured on my Physiosure policy?
- Does the policy include run-off cover?
- Does the policy cover me for working overseas?
- How much cover do I need?
- Is your wording limited to provide cover for professional negligence?
- Who is CGU? Are they a reputable and approved insurance company?
- Is the policy retroactive? (ie: Is the work I have done in the past covered by this policy?)