Yes, the policy includes unlimited Run Off cover. That means that if a private practitioner has insurance with CGU immediately prior to ceasing practice, the policy will cover any claims that may arise in the future (provided the relationship between Physiobase.com and CGU remains in existence).
Articles in this section
- Who is the insured?
- Locum Cover Explained
- Do you have a phone number I can call for a chat about my Physiotherapy PI needs?
- Does the Student Exam policy provide cover for supervised clinical practice while awaiting full registration?
- Some of the great reasons to insure with PhysioSure!
- Will I be named as the person insured on my Physiosure policy?
- Does the policy include run-off cover?
- Does the policy cover me for working overseas?
- How much cover do I need?
- Is your wording limited to provide cover for professional negligence?