This means that you have a duty to CGU to disclose any incidents that occur that may give rise to a claim in the future.
Articles in this section
- Do you have a phone number I can call for a chat about my complementary therapy PI needs?
- Can I cancel my Therapysure policy at anytime?
- What is the Sleep Easy Policy?
- What is “Duty of Disclosure”?
- When can my policy commence?
- Does the policy include run-off cover?
- What does “Claims Made” insurance mean?
- Is the policy retroactive? (i.e. Is the work I have done in the past covered by this policy?)
- How much cover do I need?
- Does the policy cover me for working overseas?