Yes, the policy includes unlimited Run Off cover. That means that if a private practitioner has insurance with CGU immediately prior to ceasing practice, the policy will cover any claims that may arise in the future (provided the relationship between Therapysure Ltd and CGU remains in existence).
Articles in this section
- Do you have a phone number I can call for a chat about my complementary therapy PI needs?
- Can I cancel my Therapysure policy at anytime?
- What is the Sleep Easy Policy?
- What is “Duty of Disclosure”?
- When can my policy commence?
- Does the policy include run-off cover?
- What does “Claims Made” insurance mean?
- Is the policy retroactive? (i.e. Is the work I have done in the past covered by this policy?)
- How much cover do I need?
- Does the policy cover me for working overseas?