“Claims Made” insurance means that this policy covers you for any claims made against you during the policy period and notified to CGU Professional Risks Insurance during that policy period. This is provided you were unaware at any time prior to the policy inception of circumstances which may give rise to a claim.
Articles in this section
- Do you have a phone number I can call for a chat about my complementary therapy PI needs?
- Can I cancel my Therapysure policy at anytime?
- What is the Sleep Easy Policy?
- What is “Duty of Disclosure”?
- When can my policy commence?
- Does the policy include run-off cover?
- What does “Claims Made” insurance mean?
- Is the policy retroactive? (i.e. Is the work I have done in the past covered by this policy?)
- How much cover do I need?
- Does the policy cover me for working overseas?